×
Advertisement
Advertisement
2 votes 5/5

Uno Online

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Uno Online is an online version of the classic Uno card game, bringing you an exciting entertainment experience and connecting with friends anytime, anywhere.

Explore the vibrant world of Uno cards

Simple Gameplay

The goal of the game is extremely simple, which is to be the first player to have no cards left. Up to four people can play in a match. Choose cards of the same color from different numbers or use action cards or wild cards to change the color you want. When you only have one card left, you must report Uno. If someone else finds out you haven't reported it, you will have to draw another card.

Types of Cards

Of the total 108 cards, 70% are number cards from 0 to 9, and the remaining 30% are action cards and wild cards. Action cards include: Skip card, Reverse, Draw two. Wild cards include Wild and Wild draw 4.

Reviews and Feedback

This game is considered a friendly game, easy to play, easy to understand and can even be played by children aged 5 years and older. Not only Geometry Dash Bloodbath is also very interested by many people, randomly discovered and implemented on social networks, Uno is also very interested by many people because of its appeal. Now, you can play Uno online without a real deck of cards and can play alone or with many people, this is the most convenient point of Uno Online.

If you love the card game Uno and want to challenge yourself with players from all over the world, the game will definitely bring you hours of exciting and stressful entertainment.